Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm back! With more Yarn!

Heheh Alright I'm back! It was a good trip, this time it wasn't raining like last time I went so it was all good! Okay here we go onto the sketches!


Mr. Smoker Fish, we were sitting at a restuarant called The Cove listening to one of the live bands playing there while I was drawing him. The whole page is a big spew of things.



Bwahaha and I got more yarn while I was there too! Wanna see? Huh?
Not sure if the picture does the colors justice but I love them!


And um...random! I always try to figure out what the Octowolf would look like alittle anthroized but...um still needs work.

At the Witte Muesuem they had a neat display of dresses from the Order of the Alamo coronations. They were really gorgeous so of course I had to take some ref pictures.

My favorite was the one that had a rabbit on the train. =D

1 comment:

  1. Nee! Looks like you had a lot of fun *snug* Love the pics! Bunny!

    ReplyDelete