Monday, June 21, 2010

Maple Universe

Once again I ask for my friend Mary's help in figuring out what to sketch, and one of the ideas she spouted was Moose. While I was drawing him he seemed rather happy and go lucky, so he's now soaring through a Universe of Maple syrup and pancakes.

I've always related Mooses to Maine than to Canada (sorry Claw! ;p). I guess it's cause I've visited Maine so much, though...that is close to Canada, hehehe. Though yes, I've always associated them with Maple Syrup and Pinecones.

I have a urge to make a finalized version of this one, so if I do I will make sure I post it up here for you guys to see.

Pondering on this sketch I've come across the same problem I always do, I don't know what kind of medium to put it in. Most ideas that I really would love to play around with always flits around so many. I guess part of being a good artist is figuring out what would suit it best and stick to it. Though then again exploring all the options by doing it is a good thing too since it gives you a better visual and can pick out the best from it. *ponders*

1 comment: